QED’s new Reference Ethernet cable has the bandwidth and headroom to deal with the highest of high-resolution audio – and beyond….
British audio specialist QED introduces its Reference Ethernet cable, designed to provide the most accurate, most stable connection possible between networked devices. Perfect for connecting a high-resolution digital audio streamer to a local network, the Reference Ethernet has more than enough bandwidth to deal with the data rates required by 32-bit/384 kHz and DSD512 audio files.
Painstakingly engineered, Reference Ethernet is a Class I Category 8.1 cable and can support 40G Ethernet – and so has the headroom to cope with even the most data-intensive applications.
Key features at a glance
- Specifically designed for high-resolution audio up to 32-bit/384 kHz or DSD512 quality
- Complies with Class I Category 8.1 standard
- Supports 40G Ethernet
- Ferrite insulation, low-loss dielectric, and gold-plated Telegärtner plugs combine to deliver
- 99.999% OFC, 24 AWG conductors with customized twist rates for lower inter-pair cross-talk
- Arrives in a stylish White Pearl finish
- The QED Reference Ethernet is available now from www.qed.co.uk (UK) and Independent retailers in the UK and from www.qedcables.com (US) and Independent retailers from next month, priced:
- 1M – £149 / €189 / $199
- 2M – £159 / €199 / $209
- 3M – £179 / €229 / $229
- 5M – £199 / €249 / $249
- Technical specification
- Cable OD (mm): 9 mm
- Plugs: Telegärtner Profinet CAT 8
- Construction: F/FTP
- Conductor size: 24 AWG
- Characteristic Impedance: 100 ohm
- Patch Cable Category: Class I CAT 8.1
- Maximum bit-rate: 40 Gb/s
To buy the QED Reference Ethernet cable and discover other QED products please visit www.qed.co.uk
WHERE the MUSIC BEAT meets the AUDIOPHILE ELITE !
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.